Sunday, February 3, 2013

Australian Patchwork & Quilting - Showcase a Quilt

On our return from holidays recently, I was thrilled to have received my complimentary copy of the current issue of Australian Patchwork & Quilting.  I always find it exciting to have one of my quilts published in a magazine and this was no exception.

APQ had prepared an article showcasing my quilt First Blush which last year won Best of Show at Vic Quilter's Showcase.  My name even appeared on the cover!


 
I am looking forward to seeing First Blush exhibited at the Australasian Quilt Convention in April this year together with the Best of Show winners from the other states and territories. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karen! This is truly a stunningly beautiful quilt, and you deserve all the accolades. I look forward to cheering you on at AQC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So well deserved Karen! I rarely buy AP&Q these days, but this one must be waiting for me at the newsagent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to see your name on the cover! I'll keep an eye out for this article. You quilt is really stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! Congratulations!! Well deserved, It's a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congratulations Karen, that is soooo exciting and so very well deserved. I must get there to see it in person!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - they will appear shortly.