Wednesday, September 26, 2012

AMQF 2012


I am very excited to be heading off to Adelaide tomorrow for the second Australian Machine Quilting Festival.  I will be travelling over with two of my machine quilting friends, Mandy and Anita, for a long weekend of classes with Ricky Timms, Renae Haddadin, Sherry Rogers-Harrison and Myrna Ficken.

The 4 day event will also include a vendor mall (looking forward to some shopping) and the Australian Machine Quilting Association Quilt Show. I have entered two quilts in this exhibition and it is always fabulous to see your own quilts on display amongst a fabulous collection of quilts.

I am looking forward to 4 days of machine quilting and the company of like minded people.  Are you heading over?

3 comments:

  1. I have had classes with Renae and Sherry both - very good instructors and quilters! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't, but I hope you will share pictures with us! Enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Karen. Silly comment for me to make as I am certain you will!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - they will appear shortly.