Thursday, April 19, 2012

Garden Fence Quilt

I have recently quilted Penny's very pretty Garden Fence Quilt.  The quilt has been made using the instructions on Hyacinth Quilt Designs which shows a beautiful version in golds, greys, yellows and white.  Penny's quilt has been made using an array of pretty pinks, greens, white and the occasional splash of orange.


Penny's quilt has been quilted with one of my favourite all-over designs called Daisies Galore.


I love the way the quilted daisies stand out on the plain fabrics and tie in with the many floral fabrics in the quilt - a perfect match really!



Penny's quilt is being raffled to raise funds for her children's school - good luck Penny - the quilt is bound to  do really well.  I am sure the eventual winner will be thrilled to win such a gorgeous quilt. 

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments - they will appear shortly.