Thursday, September 30, 2010

Australian Machine Quilting Festival

I am very excited to be heading over to Adelaide tomorrow to attend the inaugural Australian Machine Quilting Festival.  The event is running from 1st to 4th October, 2010 and I will be travelling with 2 Longarm Machine Quilting friends.


I am looking forward to taking classes with international teachers Pam Clarke and Kim Brunner as well as an amazing group of talented Australian tutors in all aspects of machine quilting.

The AMQF is catering for all machine quilters that own either a Longarm, Mid-arm or domestic sewing machine.

The 4 day event will also include a vendor mall (looking forward to some shopping) and the Australian Machine Quilting Association Quilt Show.  I have entered a number of quilts in this exhibition and it is always fabulous to see your own quilts on display amongst a fabulous collection of quilts.

I am looking forward to 4 days of machine quilting, the company of like minded people and getting away from the stresses of the St Kilda / Collingwood Grand Final Replay on Saturday.  Go Saints!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time!! Learn lots and meet lots of lovely people! Look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I can't wait, either! I wonder how many other bloggers are going - and how I will match faces with blogs???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time at the Festival. I am very sorry that I was not able to make it this time and it sounds like it is going to be great fun.
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time at the Festival.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments - they will appear shortly.